BookBub does not have retailer information for this book in your country.
Great books are timeless, web browsers are not. It looks like your browser is out of date. We do our best to support a wide variety of browsers and devices, but BookBub works best in a modern browser. For help upgrading, check out http://www.whatbrowser.org/.
BookBub offers a great personalized experience. Unfortunately, your browser doesn't accept cookies, which limits how good an experience we can provide. For more info on how to enable cookies, check out http://www.whatarecookies.com/.
by Tessa Dare
When girl meets Duke, their marriage breaks all the rules...
Since his return from war, the Duke of Ashbury’s to-do list has been short and anything but sweet: brooding, glowering, menacing London ne’er-do-wells by night. Now there’s a new item on the list. He needs an heir--which means he needs a wife. When Emma Gladstone, a vicar’s daughter turned seamstress, appears in his library wearing a wedding gown, he decides on the spot that she’ll do.
His terms are simple:
- They will be husband and wife by night only.
- No lights, no kissing.
- No questions about his battle scars.
- Last, and most importantly... Once she’s pregnant with his heir, they need never share a bed again.
But Emma is no pushover. She has a few rules of her own:
- They will have dinner together every evening.
- With conversation.
- And unlimited teasing.
- Last, and most importantly... Once she’s seen the man beneath the scars, he can’t stop her from falling in love...
Share with your network:
Book data provided by author, publisher, or Bowker data services.